Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What do a Cockroach, Dog or Lion have in common?

Hmm... What do a cockroach, Dog and Lion all have in common? That's a rather a good question and the only answer: It is what people have said as my possible deamon. And I honestly just can't decide what it would be, because I feel like I have a very broad personality and I never feel like I can evaluate myself correctly. And I'm also slightly an indisicive person, I blame this on that fact that I am an A) typical gemini.

One of the first ones that kinda made sense was a big cat. And the only one that completely fit properly would be a lion because they live in prides. Therefore are social, which I am. I can't remember the other reason for this honestly, but there were other valid reason for me to be a big cat. But that didn't fit completely properly (I don't think, if you think it might then please tell me because I love big cats)

I was then thinking that I could possibly be a dog, but something I don't do is fallow commands. I don't go around doing what everyone says. I'll do favors for everyone, but I don't just blindly go around fallowing orders from someone as if they were a 'master'. This is also possible, but honestly I'd be a really bad slave so I don't see this completely being my deamon.

Lastly, a cockroach. I went out into my common room about half an hour ago and yelled that I couldn't figure out what my deamon would be. And my RA yelled back from his room 'a cockroach because you survive everything.' which is very true. I'm a fighter and we all know that cockroachs will survive just about anything. But I don't think I'm creepy or crawly and people don't generally run away in fear from me.

So I guess right now I'm a hybrid between a cockroach, lion and dog..... that's a very odd animal but it would live through anything. Be social, do anything for a friend but not be bossed around. It'd be wise and intelligent and crafty, but playful and loyal.

No comments:

Post a Comment