Sunday, October 24, 2010

freaky writing thing

So for those of you who may have seen Mr. Brooks, I got my inspiration from that movie. I hope people aren't upset I used that as inspiration.

“Plink, Plink, Plink”

Is the sound that the blood makes as it drops off the axe onto the basement floor. Its such a comforting wonderful sound to me. If I believed in having a chi, I would believe that right now my chi is perfect and calm. I haven’t felt this calm in a really long time, but thats probably because I haven’t gave in to my urges for a while. I’ve been working really hard to be that perfect community member, to be someone that everyone in town knows. I really didn’t want to go back to killing, but I gave in this time. Damn it! Why the fuck did I give in, this is such a wonderful feeling. I can actually hear myself think, there’s no nagging voice in my head. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to stop now.

Its been a few weeks since my last kill, the voice has come back again. I’m going to give in again I just know it. In fact I’ve been kind of looking for my next target. I think I’ve found her too. The problem is I know this girl. Its against my rules too go for someone I know, but I can’t her out of my head. I want her.

I’ve been watching her for a few days now. The weekend is coming up. I think I’ll do it then.

This is it. This is the night. The voice has become to overbearing. I can’t hear my own thoughts again, this is the only way I can get rid of them. Too bad, she’s beautiful. I’m waiting in the parking garage for her. I’ve fixed her motor so it won’t start, then I’m going to drive up and see if she needs help. Its perfect she won’t know whats coming. I can’t wait to see her face when I do it. Here she is now, getting in her car now. Haha, she can’t start it. I turn my car on and drive to her and ask if she needs help.

We’re in my car driving in the direction of her house, except she’ll never get there. I take a wrong turn so we can head back to my special spot where I take them all. The expression on her face looks like confusion. Thats when I do it, I pull the needle out thats full of the sedative and stick her with it. Her face fills with horror, and then she slumps back back in her seat, falling asleep.

She wakes up and we’re in my place. I’ve been watching her sleep she’s so peaceful. I take her gag out and she asks “why would you do this? I thought we were friends” What are you going to me?” her tears are starting to come down now. “please don’t hurt me she says. I don’t want to die”. The voice in my head is screaming “DO IT NOW. DO IT NOW”. I walk across the floor, away from her to grab my axe, my heels go “click, click, click” across the floor. I grab the axe and the handle feels so smooth in my hands, I can barely contain my excitement. Before I can turn around, something hits me hard in the head and I pass out.

When I regain consciousness, its me on the floor and she’s standing over me with the axe in hand. Somehow she must have gotten free. I can’t move at all, but for some odd reason I’m not scared. She bends down, looks me in the eye and says “I’ve known you’ve been watching me for a while. Don’t believe for a second that I haven’t known what you were from the second I met you. Its too bad that you went after me though, we could have teamed up and done some amazing jobs together. Wouldn’t that have been great, the two of us girls working together? Oh well, looks like it will only be me having fun in the town from now on”. She raises that axe, and brings it down. BAM then I’m gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment