Wednesday, October 20, 2010


Probably not the scariest but it's what I got; so here it is:


I was born there. When I first realized I couldn’t leave I resisted. What type of monster would bring me into this beautiful world and then chain me to one spot. My mind was made up that very day that somehow I would escape at all costs. I would leave this Podunk little town; I would explore this world and see everything there was to see.

One day my wish came true. A man came with an axe and cut the chains that held me. At first it hurt when he cut me free; and I fell hard. But I was free. With some help he carried me to his truck. As we drove off I looked back at that place I had lived my whole life; I had never been happier. I was finally rid of that worthless place.

We drove fast and for a long time, I was so tired from the excitement I passed out. When I awoke we were stopped and in front of a small cabin. I was so grateful for the man who had helped me. I didn’t know how I would ever repay him for granting my wish. He said nothing as walked away into the cabin. He was only gone about ten minutes. When he came back he was with two other men. At once they all picked me up.

They brought me to the back yard which I thought was strange at first, but I was so happy to be free I didn’t mind. They laid me down on the cold mud, and the man that had saved me grabbed his axe. And before I could ask what was going on I was chopped in half.

My first thought was WHAT THE FUCK! And as the pain increased my thoughts were filled with Owww’s and O God why why!!!! Why are you doing this? Pleasse stop…pleasssssseee!!” He showed me no mercy as he chopped me into smaller and smaller bits. I almost lost consciousness, but I wasn’t about to give that bastard the satisfaction.

My parts were carried into the house after that, and placed into the fireplace. He then lit the match and threw it at what was left of me. I caught fire easily. And as I burned and writhed in pain they huddled around the fire for warmth. They seemed not to hear my screams of pain; and as I faded away the last words I herd were, “Damn Paul, dishere sure is a good tree u found; guna keep us warm all week fersure.”

No comments:

Post a Comment