Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I want icecream.

...a nice big bowl of oreo ice cream. or maybe mint chip. or chocolate chip cookie dough.
mmm or maybe this delicious sundae of heaven...

I'm gonna eat all 1,660 calories of this deliciousness and I'm not gonna care one bit; because as Jordan previously said, it doesn't matter anyways right? We're just going to die in the end so I might as well enjoy myself while I can.

Well...kind of.

I do believe that essentially we can do whatever we damn well please but I think at some point you have to know when to take responsibility. For example, after I eat that huge ass dessert I will probably feel guilty and go for a run or something. Ok who am i kidding..

I mean in reality I could go out and buy a gallon of ice cream and come back here and eat it all; but I'm not going to because 1. that would be highly gluttonous of me, 2. I don't feel like leaving my room, and 3. I don't want to gain 5238957 pounds by Christmas. OH! Here's another example, I've recently realized that I love coffee. And I could possibly have a borderline addiction. Well yesterday I decided I would try to stop drinking it for 2 weeks. Yea, I have free will and at anytime I could give in and go drink 8 cups of it but I'm not going to because I told myself I had to stop for a while.

Yes, it would be extremely nice to just say "fuck it", drop everything, take a long road trip to Cali and live happily ever after sitting on the beach for the rest of my life; But I'm not going to (at least at this moment) because I know I have to finish school if I want to get a good job which will lead to money which will lead to road tripping it to Cali. I understand that everyone has free will and we can do whatever we want, and I also understand that (in my opinion) in the end nothing will matter anyway....but I still don't want to just go crazy and not care about anything. I sometimes wish I had the attitude that Christopher McCandless had when he said "fuck it" and went off 'into the wild'.

You have to turn the volume up high when you watch this but WATCH IT! and if you haven't seen Little Miss Sunshine, SEE IT!!!!!

"Do what you love and fuck the rest"

pic: http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/98115-john-lounsbury/75308-deadly-desserts

No comments:

Post a Comment