Monday, November 1, 2010

42 Singing Robot Dolphins With ai

Hello, my name is Jordan Douglas Adams Thompson (so many terrible boy names put together) and I'm here to bash your brains in with a pokeball.

I want to start off by saying that intelligence cannot be mimicked and placed into a metal frame. That body does not act of it's own accord; there are a multitude of pre thought out options given to it and not one feeling is original; it belongs to someone else. Now, I didn't finish that reading assignment because frankly, I was already dehydrated trekking through the desert with a bad case of cotton mouth and I couldn't handle anymore dry-ness. I saw the words Star Wars so I had hope, but it was quickly smashed into ground and is now seeking shelter with Diglet.

Any who, what, when, where, why, how

42. Great number isn't it? I mean I guess, it's all even and junk so it's not as cool as all those odd numbers he could have chosen from the Universe. But maybe the answer to life, the universe, everything isn't very cool at all....like 42. Maybe it just means 42 birds are going to stand in a line for 42 seconds on the 42nd of Jafemaraynlygusepocvemdec; I mean, who cares?! Jafemaraynlygusepocvemdec isn't even recognized as a month in Canada, and we all know Canadians stole the power of the Earth.

I think it really means that 42 magic carpets are spread throughout the world and they hold the true answer to "how many magic carpets are in the world?" One's in Atlantis and I plan on finding it.

Pleasant evenings to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Jordan, I'm pretty sure you're answer totally beat mine by a long shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Becky, I appreciate that. Thought long and hard ;)

    ReplyDelete