Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A View . . .


So the theme for blogs seems to be destiny, which is honestly a super in depth thing to think about. I really loved just listening to everyone has they debated destiny in Harry Potter last week.

“I can’t control my destiny, I trust my soul, my only goal is just to be. Here’s only now, there’s only here. Give in to love or live in fear. No other path, no other way. No day but today.”
-Rent

Destiny I think is one of those things sort of like faith, trust, hope, love, ect. One of those silly ideas, beliefs, or emotions that we cannot pin point exactly what they are. I feel that it doesn’t matter if destiny exist one must first believe in it for it to be true to them. If you don’t believe in destiny then you just along with your life what ever about it, it doesn’t matter what happens in the end or if you have achieved your destiny if you don’t believe that destiny actually exist in the first place.

Personally I would not say that I believe in destiny, it is really not something that I have spent to long in thinking about. But I do have faith that everything happens for a reason, which is a lot like destiny. If one believes in destiny then they often think that all of our actions are destined, and lead to our eventual fate. While those who believe in faith believe that all of our actions and everything that happens for a reason aka a better good.

It is really weird though to think about destiny and how it might affect you. For example if I did have a final destiny, what might that be? Mmm . . . it could be almost anything. I guess destiny gives people a reason to believe that their life has a special purpose and there is nothing wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment