Wednesday, December 15, 2010

And Now for Something Completely Different

So since this is my last blog I really don't know what to write. However, I was laying in bed listening to DBSK (bottom left) and JYJ (bottom right photo) who are Korean boy bands... (yes boy bands) and I was suddenly struck with a desire to actually write a poem or song or something so I did. They are a major inspiration to me in multiple aspects. They show me what real devotion is to do something that you love and stick with it no matter what gets thrown at you (JYJ used to be part of DBSK but due to record company complications they are now separate). Their music is the purist I have every listened to and I have never seen a band perform so emotionally and passionately on stage as they do (even out right crying at times) and they care for their fans as much as we care for them. This ode to JYJ and DBSK is random and my first ever attempt at writing poetically... so enjoy!

Touch the center of the sky
reach with all your mig
ht
hold it close, keep it tight


I have found my center within you
You will always be held close and kept tight
right next to me
You will never be afraid again never be cold again
you will always be worm I will always stay by your side

Touch the center of the sky
reach with all your might hold it close,
keep it tight
touch the center of the sky
your love is as wide and pure as the ocean is blu
e
you are my center you are my shining star

breathing in everything that is you
taking in everything that is beautiful

I fell like I'm at the center of the sky when I'm with you
ne
ver give up never give in

until
you Touch the center of the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment