Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Philosophy: Rediscovering and Analyzing Common sense

So after the class that John Z was all like "Time is like a pendulum," which I thought was a really cool idea, I started thinking that hey if that holds truth than our lives are predetermined and we do have a set destiny. For if time is like a pendulum, then after it comes back and starts going forward again the same exact set of events will happen all over again. In fact, this could be our millionth time living this life. I could have written this exact same thing at this exact same time a million times before. And for who ever is reading this (I'm sorry) you've done so a million times. It is my destiny to write this for the rest of forever. I continued to think about this when I suddenly had an "oh for Christ sakes" moment and realized that this was a Futurama episode where Fry gets caught up in one of the professors crazy experiments and goes through time in a time traveling vehicle (great episode).
My next really short topic, (short because my brain has been fried by finals week and all I can manage to work up in my imagination is Chemistry equations) Will be about god. I think it's wrong to consider that we can do anything wrong. If we are the creation of god, the all mighty, all knowing, can't do anything wrong created us in his image god then it would be insulting to think that we would have flaws. There is no such thing as playing god. For example when Victor Frankenstein created his creature thing it was not an act of playing god, it was an act of god himself.

This Concludes my Philosophy in fantasy Lit and the rest of my mental power.

No comments:

Post a Comment