Monday, December 6, 2010

I CONTROL MY OWN DESTINY!!!

Yea that's right. I woke up this morning, told Jordan I wanted all afternoon classes to be cancelled, and BAM it happened.
Maybe I should start wishing for things more often. ...like a lifetime supply of DQ blizzards or something.

How fantastic would that be?!? Pretty damn fantastic.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that I think we have control over our lives for the most part. I kinda sorta maybe believe that destiny plays a small role, but I think that we have the power to make what we want of ourselves.

Let's forget about destiny and talk about fate. ..or are they the same thing? I think that fate can and does exist, but only to a certain point. There is one song by Punchline in which all of the lyrics revolve around this guy and girl and how their fate is to be together, but they don't realize all the signs. In the middle of the song the music stops and the guy says, "maybe fate can only take you so far". I like this line because I think that fate does exist, but at some point or another we have to take it into our own hands.

I am now going to stop writing this because I think my fate is to go watch Eclipse.

k bye!!!


pic credit: dairyqueen.com and sodahead.com

4 comments:

  1. The next time I go into your room that picture is going to be on your ceiling isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. on a scale of 1 - 10 how much do you like ice cream?? ...and twilight?? :p

    ReplyDelete